Hold onto Him
Energy in MOTION to embrace change
What is Emotional Logic?
Emotions are useful
Start your emotional logic journey:
This will be a webinar based learning program. Please do note that the webinar will be capped at 20 people attending.
Introduction webinar Friday 4 September.
Once you have successfully supmitted your sign up form.You can make your payment as follows:
Banking details: Capitec Savings account
Name of account: Hold onto Him
Branch code: 470010
Acc nr: 1557884100
Reference: Use your initials and surname with “ELW”
Email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can Emotional Logic help you
EL Training route in SA
Getting Going with Emotional Logic Webinar (CPD applications done for social workers and pastoral counsellors: SACSSP & CPSC) Friday 4 September 2020. Cost: R950
Introduction workshop (full day webinar – six hours active training). This is followed by case based webinar trainings, a personal learning appointment and feedback on your practical application of the tools with a client (three follow up sessions of two hours each).
Introduction workshop on webinar.
- What is Emotional Logic?
- Complete the ELDP questionnaire (this will give me a sense of the amount your emotional energy pre-learning EL)
- Change and Disappointments: How can I re-organize my personal energy to bounce forward?
- Change = Emotional turmoil
- Stepping Stones to adjust to change
- Understanding the useful purpose of emotions
- Mapping my own inner emotional world in the unpredictability of Covid-19
- How to turn emotional turmoil into energy to move forward in a healthy growth cycle
- Feeling stuck and learning how to become unstuck
- Different bargaining styles
- Whirlpools of emotion
- How can I recover what I have lost?
- Video of a creative conversation using the EL tools
- Complete evaluation form online and submit
- Registration with the EL College and access to “Getting Going with EL” and the online tools site for safe distance counselling on Zoom
FOLLOW UP CASE BASED TRAINING: Two 2 webinars and a personal learning appointment of 2 hours (six hours of active training) R950
- Training session on using the EL tools website for remote counselling (2 hours webinar in the evening) 10 Sept 2020
- Homework assignment and personal learning appointment: Do a creative conversation with someone where you apply the three phases of EL. Record the card pattern online on the tools website. Complete a loss reaction worksheet and assist the person to recover a small loss. Email it for a written supervision report. Schedule an individual Zoom session of 2 hours with a Change Facilitator (one of my team) for a personal learning appointment where we apply the method to a situation in your own life. Discuss the homework assignment as well. Time of session: 2 hours. (Schedule individual appointment between 14 Sept – 28 Sept 2020)
- Identifying emotional whirlpools from card patterns and loss reaction worksheets. Training and discussion of examples of different card patterns and loss sheets. Group webinar: 2 hours (evening of 1st October 2020)
I have an online platform with electronic signing in and out capability to ensure compliance of CPD regulations. The case based training is a pre requisite to enrol for the Foundation Award to become an EL Change Facilitator in your society.
Foundation award: Train as a Change Facilitator in society
The aim of learning EL is to start a social revolution of healthy changes by:
- Teaching conversational skills in homes and at work that will reduce stress and improve wellness by establishing hope.
- Preventing common mental illness by personal growth into greater confidence to relate responsively with others as situations change.
- Stabilising and enriching home and family life that a new generation can grow skills to build a strong, adaptive society in a rapidly changing world.
You will receive Coursebooks 1 – 4 electronically and have access to the EL Training College online materials for the Foundation Award 2020.
The following themes are covered: 1: Adjusting to change may bring emotional turmoil; 2: Feeling safe with your emotions; 3: Getting to your Growth Cycle to establish new momentum in your life; 4: Feeling stuck and getting unstuck ‒ Learning about ineffective bargaining.
Four tutorials with me as your personal Tutor; one each per course book. Practical assessments of your core skills; complete the online assignment for each course book for assessment.
Costs of course: R4400. This is approximately 60 hours of work over a period of six months, done at your own pace. (This training in England costs the equivalent of R12 000). You may request additional personal learning appointments at an extra fee of R500 each
After completion of this training leg, you can continue to become qualified as an Emotional Logic Coach. See the website